Job Vacancy – Communication Associate – Intern DanChurch Aid, Bangladesh office
Communication Associate – Intern
DanChurch Aid, Bangladesh office
Job Description / Responsibility
- The position will support the Country Manager Bangladesh in producing documents, audio-visual materials, social media content, web page content, publications, case studies and all other visibility and communication material for DCA Bangladesh. The position will also be responsible for assisting in organizational branding, media engagement, writing case stories, updating social media and website among other responsibilities. She will support the Country Manager with visitor and volunteer management as and when required. The position is based in Dhaka (with frequent field visits).
- Bachelor degree in a relevant subject (preferably in Journalism/Communication or English), Relevant work experience will be added value.
- Only females are allowed to apply.
- The required competencies include ability to work in an organized and responsive manner, good knowledge in database management, excellent communication skill (written and spoken) in both English and Bengali (fluent on Cox’s Bazar/Chittagong’s local language will be an added advantage), web content management and social media skills.
- Candidates with video/photo skills will be will be a value addition.
- Tk. 25000 – 30000
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
The candidate must have personal commitment to social equity and equal rights and opportunities and adhere to the staff policies of DCA on Sexual Harassment and Anti-Corruption. DCA needs people with excellent interpersonal communication skills and a good team spirit. Willingness to be flexible is essential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. The last date to submit an application and detail CV.
Application Deadline : Apr 2, 2018
DanChurch Aid, Bangladesh officeBusiness : DanChurchAid (DCA) is a faith-based, non-missionary organization. We work for the poor, vulnerable and socially excluded communities and believe in life before death. Our everyday work with development and relief aid strives to help the oppressed, neglected and marginalized groups in our focus countries in Asia, the Middle East, and Africa to strengthen their possibilities of a life in dignity. In Bangladesh, we are involved in several thematic areas with our work focusing on resilient livelihoods/economic empowerment and humanitarian relief and DRR.