নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি – Logistics Officer – Christian Aid
- Contract Status: Fixed Term (2) Two Years
Job Description / Responsibility
- The post holder will be responsible for managing and leading the setup of all logistics functions and responsibilities in Bangladesh. S/he will coordinate all procurements liaising with the Procurement Committee at the Country office. The post holder will ensure general administrative processes and guidelines are in place and smoothly being implemented which includes office maintenance, equipment maintenance, fleet management as per policies and manual. S/he will provide expert advice to the managers on procurements, logistics and fleet management to ensure seamless operations.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree
- At least 7 year(s)
- You must have at least 7 years’ experience of working with INGO’s. You should experience of working in humanitarian response setting. You must have demonstrated experience of supporting programmes and programme staff in international agencies as well as strong reporting, writing, analytical and documentation skills. You are knowledgeable about development issues and current affairs especially in Cox’s Bazar. You need to have experience in programme management and financial controls and procedures, direct experience of procurements, logistics, warehouse and fleet management. You should have progressive experience (for not less than 7 years) in managing procurements, logistics and general office administration especially in emergency response.
- Competency Questions:
- Please show your suitability for this post by giving answers to the following questions: Using the guideline notes in the application pack may help you formulate your answers
- Build partnerships:
- Tell us about a time when you actively consulted with others to ensure that you understood their needs or goals before taking action
- Communicate effectively:
- Give us an example of a time when you communicated something complex in a way that could be easily understood by others
- Steward resources:
- Please tell us about a time when you were able to take action to end or reduce the inefficient use of resources
- Further information:
- This role requires applicants to have the right to work in the country where this position is based.
- BDT 13,49,239/- to BDT 15,85,380/- gross per annum + medical reimbursement, provident fund, gratuity and medical insurance.
Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
You can expect a wide range of rewards and benefits, including a competitive holiday allowance and flexibility that will ensure you enjoy a good work/life balance.
Due to limited resources and high volume of applications only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted by 10th April 2018, please assume your application was unsuccessful.
To apply for this post please submit your updated resume and statement of interest clearly explaining your suitability and interest in the role. To apply for this post and download detailed role profile logon to: https://jobs.christianaid.org.uk/intranet/vacancy/logistics-officer-1751/1769/description/ and complete the online application. For queries related to the role and online applications please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline : Mar 21, 2018
Christian AidBusiness : NGO